Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Practice with Photoshop: Shapes

For this assignment we were given the following instructions:

After given the above instructions I created the following images. 
1. For this images I started off with the shape of a sun. For the edited shape, I copied the sun multiple times and gave each one a different color to add a cool effect to the shape.
2. For the second image I started with a plain black butterfly. I then edited in photoshop, using different shades of blue to create a gradient that I filled in the butterfly with. I then added the stain glass filter to add to the effect.
3. In order to demonstrate the use of different styles in photoshop, I used an image of a crescent moon. I started with a black moon and then changed the color and style. I gave it a grey color and added the style called "wind".
4. For the final image I used a heart and then selected the inverse and added and image of a flower field into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment